I know some of you are against Valentine’s day, but what about Galentine’s day?! Even though I’m (beyond happily) married, I still make it a point to get with my girls and celebrate our friendship. We’ll be doing a white elephant exchange, sipping on merlot(before bros), and honoring the ladies in our lives.
If you’re heading to a party, too, or just want to show your (other) soul mate that you love them, check out the following gift guide I’ve put together! Most of these ship Prime so you can get them to your ladies in time for the festivities!:
- These perfect for the occasion bauble bar babies! $38, here.
- Who else is obsessed with bkr? I love their water bottles! They’re glass in silicone sleeves with SO many colors and textures to choose from. $28-$70, here.
- Treat the favorite lady in your life to a Voluspa candle. James actually introduced me to these. His condo was full of them(and their complementary hand soaps). Our favorite is Macaron, but it’s really hard to go wrong with these candles. $8 and up, here.
- I love a good DIY bath bomb! Also how freaking cute are the heart molds! Learn how to make them here. Not a DIY-er? Snag some ready-made beauties for only $20 here.
- Where are my feminist Galentines?! Every good lady lair needs a Lil RBG to look to for strength in moments of discouragement. $30, here.
- Every girl needs something cute and snuggly to wear while binging Grey’s(again). I’m thinking of snagging this gorgeous romper for myself! $39, here.
- We all need to be better about getting our rest! Sleep is definitely the wellness trend of 2018. Help your girl get some z’s with this pretty silky mask. $13, here. And not nearly as cute, but my favorite sleep mask of all time here for $13 as well.
- This is the ultimate treat yo self item! My amazing friend Casey offers a sexy subscription box for solo or couple needs that you can give as a (discreet) gift! From $35, here.
- We all have those ladies in our lives that are constantly hustling and networking. This is my favorite practical gift for the boss babes we know and love! $20, here.
- I literally trust Chrissy Teigen with my life. I love this book for your at-home cheat meal! $20, here.
- Help your ladies through their 9-5 with some adorable pick-me-up pencils. I’m a sucker for office supplies so I’m currently on a Staples freeze, but no one can take my Amazon Prime away from me! $10, here.
- The second cookbook on the list(I know who I am) and this one is for your life of the party bestie! It addresses all the different hangovers and gives you recipes to address your ailments. Super hilarious and self-aware. She’ll love this one! Just $8.50, here.
- So here’s my dilemma: We all love skincare products, but we don’t want to say “hey fix your face!” right? This facial spray is a great way around that! $14 for the set, here.
- We made it. The real star of the show. My favorite (and it’s local to me #blessed) portable bevvie. This picnic showstopper sparkling rosé in a can, ladies. The packaging speaks to my soul, too. $28 four pack, here.
Do you celebrate Galentine’s Day with your girls? It’s so much fun! Let me know how you’re treating the ladies you love this February 13th!